Hello World!

Well, at last. I have been promising this for a while. And now I’m just rushing into it. First do, then think. Ready? Fire!

So what are we aiming for? Productivity is the passion, a word with quite a number of hooks. I’m mostly interested in the system-side of the story, the process. The larger thing, but in its empty form. So not as much the why of it all.

GTD is the example. A story of buckets and of a flow – into the buckets and out again. The totality of this system intrigues me. The minddump. Not as much the why of it all – that’s personal. Or the exact how – that seems to be personal too.

I fear that there’ll be little coherence in what will pass through here. Blurps. Thoughts triggered by personal events. Read something here, had this discussion there – and it got me thinking.

But as limited as my ambitions are with this writing ‘as a blog’, the larger they are as a ‘thank you’. Toni, merciekes ;-)


About this entry


0 comments: